This fourth edition of our annual survey on litigation and arbitration trends in the UK reflects the insight and opinions of some of the country’s top litigators and arbitrators around the world.
The Mazars Forensic and Investigation Services team surveyed both UK and global arbitration and litigation lawyers to establish how the dispute resolution arena has changed over the last 12 months and to gauge anticipations for the future, including comments and reactions from a number of our contributors.
Facts & figures
- Asia-Pacific is perceived as the region with the most potential growth in the future
- In Asia-Pacific, 43% of the respondents expect the volume of contentious cases to increase by a third
- For 45% of the respondents in Asia-Pacific, the nature of the cases they are involved in is mostly litigation with some arbitration
- Our views
- Looking back
- Looking forward
- Mixed experience on quantum
- Split jury on Jackson
- Cases are being fought for longer
International Dispute resolution survey 2013