The 2021 Doing Business in China guide has been prepared to provide an overview of the People’s Republic of China to investors wishing to do business in this booming market.It features topics such as setting up business entities in China, tax and financial systems, financial reporting and audit standards, immigration and employment, etc.
- General information about China
- Setting up a foreign investment enterprise ( “FIE” )
- Foreign exchange control
- Corporate income tax ( “CIT” )
- Transfer pricing ( “TP” )
- Turnover taxes
- Other major taxes and duties
- Individual income tax ( “IIT” )
- Tax treaties
This guide aims to provide key indicators for business and economic conditions in China, which is a practical resource while you consider doing business in China. Mazars in China is pleased to provide you with further information and assist you to flourish your business with confidence.
For more details, please don’t hesitate to contact our experts listed below.
Click here to download the full report