James Ye , Director and Head of Business Risk Services at Mazars Hong Kong, will attend this conference on 15 March 2012.
Prof. Tony F Chan (President of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology) will be the Guest of Honour for this event, which also counts the following speakers:
- Dr. John Mitchell on “21st Century Technology - 18th Century Controls. Is Our Control Paradigm Fit For Purpose? Are We Fit For Purpose?”
- Mr. Pierre Herbst on “The Development of Finance Industry Governance”
- Mr. Nicholas Blackmore on “The Top Five Reasons that ICT Projects Go Bad”
- Mr. Robert Stroud on “Is Governance Relevant in This Agile World of Innovation?”
- Mr. Michael O'Hehir on “IT Governance - Who Cares !”
For more information
- Should you wish to meet James during the conference or contact him, please click here
- To register to the conference or for more information on this event, please click here .