It will also discuss issues pertaining to small investors, such as immigration. Michael N. Schwartz, US CPA tax director from WeiserMazars New York will also discuss tax laws for US companies and individuals. We encourage both businesses and individuals with interests in immigration and US investment to participate in this seminar.
- 2.15 -2.30pm: Registration
- 2.30 -2.45pm: Introductions of Mazars Beijing office and New York office
- 2.45 -3.10pm: Investing in the US for companies
- 3.10 -3.45pm: International taxation issues in investment in the US
- 3.45 -3.55pm: Break
- 3.55 -4.15pm: Immigrations to the US
- 4.15 -4.45m: Individual tax issues on investment in real estate or implication of a green card and taxation of American working in China
- 4.45 -5.00pm: Q&A
AmCham China Conference Center
No. 10 Jintongxi Road,
The Office Park, Tower AB, 6th Floor
Attendance is free for all AmCham China members and employees of member companies.
Please register online on Amcham China’s website by clicking here .
Non-members are welcome to join if space permits. Please contact Ms. Lynn Sheng or Ms. Simone Hao for registration.