Every organisation across the world is wrestling with managing trans-generational teams and the complexities that this brings.
The French Chamber of Commerce, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce and the British Chamber of Commerce in China are jointly organising a seminar on 26 March 2013 dedicated to the understanding of Generation Y.
Mazars and Women'Up have recently published an international survey which present Generation Y's aspirations and relationship with gender equality and business. 1,011 Y'ers from 64 different nationalities shared their opinions and replied to the following questions:
- Do they share common characteristics?
- What do they dream of?
- What are their aspirations in business?
- What are their relationships with diversity?
- Karen He, HR Director of Mazars China will give an overview of the main findings of the report
- Susie Bates, Beijing-based Human Resources Guru and long-term resident of Beijing since the 1980s, will look at the data in terms of the Generation Y'ers in China.
Date & time
Tuesday 26 March 2013
From 8 to 10am
08:00-08:30 - Registration and breakfast
08:30-09:30 - Presentation
09:30-10:00 - Q&A
Hilton Beijing Hotel
1 Dong Fang Rd, North Dongsanhuan Rd, Beijing, 100027, China
+86 (0) 10 5865 5000
- Member: RMB200
- Non-member: RMB400
- For Benelux Chamber of Commerce members, please click here.
- For British Chamber of Commerce members, please click here.
- For French Chamber of Commerce members, please click here.