The French Desk multicultural team comprises bilingual and trilingual professionals fully able to handle French companies’ issues thanks to their cross-border experience, knowledge and dual qualifications in French-Hong Kong or French-Chinese accounting and regulatory requirements.
At Mazars, the French Desk professionals can also draw on the expertise and knowledge of the specialist teams in Audit & Assurance, Outsourcing & Accounting services, Advisory, Tax consulting and Training as required by the on-going assignment.
In addition, Mazars’ international and integrated partnership structure allows our French Desk professionals to work closely with Mazars’ teams in France on cross-border assignments.
Supporting French companies to establish in China
Mazars in China can support French businesses planning to invest or operate in Hong Kong or Mainland China by providing the following services:
Advising French companies in China
For French businesses which already operate in Hong Kong and/or Mainland China, Mazars can provide additional services:
- Audit & Assurance
- Advisory (Transaction services, IT services, Risk Management & Internal Control, Forensics, Litigation, Business Recovery)
- Tax compliance and consulting
- Corporate Finance (M&A fund raising)
- IFRS transition and audit services
Supporting Chinese companies to establish in France
Mazars in China is directly connected to the Mazars China Desk in Paris, part of Mazars China desk EU platform, to provide seamless services to Chinese companies planning to invest in France.
Our services include:
- Providing an understanding on the business environment, accounting framework and tax regime in France
- Performing market entry feasibility studies and investment environment analyses
- Navigating through the IPO process in the French financial markets
- Identifying French acquisition targets and all related transaction support services
- Introducing other business support services (e.g. real estate agents, banks, recruitment consultants, etc.)
- Assisting Chinese companies and individuals with their tax obligations and provide payroll and social welfare compliance support services
- Assisting Chinese companies in converting financial statements from/to IFRS and Chinese GAAP or provide technical reconciliation services
- Legal compliance, including work permits
Mazars French Desk’s clients range from publicly listed companies to private entities of French/European origin.
Lire la version française