"Invest in Asia" seminar in Paris (France)
Julie Laulusa, Managing Partner of Mazars Shanghai & Mainland China, will share her expertise of China during the seminar.
Wednesday 7 December 2011
From 8h45 to 10h30 onwards
Guest of honor: Dominic Ong, Centre Director, France Singapore Economic Development Board
Mazars Partners from Asia-Pacific and Europe :
- Julie Laulusa , Managing Partner Mazars Mainland China
- Pascal Jauffret, Partner, Head of Business Development Mazars Asia-Pacific
- Arnaud Boussemart, Partner, European Japan Desk
8h45: Registration and coffee
9h - 10h15: Plenary session dedicated to "Asia"
- Eldorado or risky wager? How to repatriate your profit and investment from China? Analysis of the exhange control mecanisms
- Solutions offered by Singapore in favour of foreign investments
10h15 - 10h30: Q&A and conclusion
10h35 onwards: Individual meetings (only by appointment)
Mazars Tower / Exaltis
61 rue Henri Regnault
92075 Paris-La Défense
(before Wednesday 23 November)
- If you wish to attend this seminar, please click here .
- If you wish to have an individual meeting with the speakers, please contact Sandrine Mérot (+33) (0)1 49 97 46 65