During this breakfast seminar, Gilles-Alexandre Salansy, Senior Manager at Mazars Hong Kong office, will be presenting the exit strategy for entrepreneurs wishing to sell their business.
- The Entrepreneur wages: how does he pay himself? Monthly salaries? Director fees? Dividends?
- Strategy: When does an entrepreneur need to raise his staff competences and rely on experts rather than junior profiles? How to find one’s deputy?
- Funding: what are the options? Banks? Angels? Crowd funding platforms?
- The exit strategy: Why sell? When? How? How much? To whom?
- Yvon Le Renard, Managing Director, Clever Age Asia Ltd
- Olivier Maitre, Founder and CEO, Thymus Consulting
- Laure Mathieu, Managing Director - Outsourcing, Grant Thornton
- Gilles-Alexandre Salansy, Senior Manager, Mazars
Date & Time
Wednesday 19 November 2014
08:30am - 10:00am
The Bankers Club
43/F, Gloucester Tower
16 Des Vœux Road
Central, Hong Kong
Registration & fees
- Members of the French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong: HK$250
- Non-members: HK$400
Please register with the French Chamber by clicking here.